Balance Sheet Senior Analytics Manager
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This leader will design independent analysis processes and approaches to evaluate portfolio risks and key balance sheet assumptions and sensitivities for interest rate, liquidity risk and capital. A successful leader will have a depth of knowledge and experience in understanding Treasury modeling of balance sheet risks and meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
Additionally, this leader needs an expert understanding of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that affect their assigned line of business. This visible role will interact directly with other senior leaders and regulatory agencies (OCC and FRB), requiring expert level of presentation, relationship building, and negotiation skills. They will be respected across the organization for expertise in multiple areas regarding the bank’s balance sheet and balance sheet modeling.
Lastly, a successful candidate will also possess the skills needed to effectively and credibly communicate with Treasury, Risk Management teams, and regulators in an evolving regulatory and economic environment.
- Expertise with Corporate Treasury functions
- 5+ years’ of experience leading a quantitative modeling team
- Bachelor’s degree (MA/MS/PhD strongly preferred) and nine or more years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of various regression techniques, parametric and non-parametric algorithms, times series techniques, and other statistical models, various model validation tests/methodologies (SAS or similar statistical package)
- Experience in large bank risk management oversight and analytics in Liquidity, Interest Rate Risk, Credit and/or Market Risk
- Advanced data compilation, programming skills and qualitative analysis skills
- Knowledge of the quantitative and qualitative risk factors, industry risks, competition risks, and risk management approaches
- Expertise of applicable regulatory rules, guidance, or supervisory letters
- In-depth knowledge of Bank products and services
- Demonstrated independence, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, negotiation, and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Prferred: Charlotte, NC / New York City, NY / Minneapolis, MN
- Remote viable
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $154,955.00 - $182,300.00 - $200,530.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.