A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
What is the purpose of this Role?
Reporting to Enterprise Vertical Lead, the role manages the growing list of partnerships and supports the recruitment of new partnerships aligned to specific verticals, that either;
- Refer new customers into the Enterprise direct sales teams.
- Support growth of the existing customer portfolio.
- Technically enable Elavon in the market and vertical focus areas.
This is a critical role within the Partner channel as we embed partnerships into the Enterprise segment, with the role holder being responsible for partner engagement and delivery of key strategies that result in significant revenue growth potential.
This role is focused on finding those growth opportunities and developing them.
Excellent command of both Polish and English is required.
Which jobs(s) does this Role report to?
Direct line reporting:
Enterprise Vertical Lead
Which jobs(s) and the number of staff reporting to this Role?
Direct line reporting:
Fitness & Probity
This role is Not a ‘controlled function’ as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011.
1. Accountabilities for your role - what are you expected to do?
- Build strong relationships with key Partners to drive increased engagement and opportunities.
- Identify new Strategic Partners within the targeted verticals and develop new partner business opportunities
- Support the development and maintenance of a constant pipeline of new partner opportunities
- Analyse data to drive partner performance and inform management decisions.
- Support reporting requirements into the Segment on partner performance and plans.
- Employ appropriate sales methodology and qualification in prospecting and developing partner opportunities, identifying key decision makers and influencers and documenting a planned approach to the sales cycle;
- Follow the disciplines of strategic account management to ensure that all procedures and processes are followed.
- Hold quarterly business review meetings (QBR’s) with all partners to review performance and drive strategic objectives.
- Manage partner performance to ensure a continued pipeline of referrals come through to the sales teams.
- Hold more regular, monthly meetings, with ‘key’ strategic Partners.
- Build your own pipeline of opportunities that enable further partner growth by embedding Elavon value add (VAS) products
- Work with product and tech development teams to build out activity plans that ensure technical capability is met in readiness for go-to-market (GTM) activity, whilst building in multiple company products to the partner solution.
- Work with the go-to-market (GTM) and commercial teams to build out activity and campaigns that drive increased referral opportunities, aligned to the segments key strategic initiatives.
- Hold accountability of your partner portfolios performance, and report/forecast as per business requirement.
- Embed yourself into the sub-vertical landscape to raise your expertise and profile to new and existing partners and customers.
2. Competencies for your Role - how are you expected to behave?
- Maintain and grow the allocated Partner portfolio.
- Develop existing and new partnerships to deliver against set strategic and revenue targets.
- Controlling multi-level relationships both internally and externally.
- Be able to understand and forecast annual revenue expectations (In Year and Total Revenue).
- Follow standard reporting processes to monitor performance against plan. Embed performance into monthly, quarterly and annual reviews with Partners. Be a self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Be an effective communicator, at all levels.
- Be diligent, act ethically, and follow all company procedures.
Behaviors required for this role:
- Adapts quickly to changing priorities; creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Responds productively to changing priorities, modifies work activities to eliminate wasted effort and inefficiencies.
- Suggests creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Pays attention to industry trends and issues that impact work.
- Builds relationships, partnerships and promotes a culture of teamwork.
- Makes productive contributions to the team.
- Involves others when needed to accomplish individual and team goals.
- Builds strong partner relationships and delivers towards customer-centric solutions.
- Anticipates and meets partner needs independently and follows up with partners to ensure problems are solved.
- Holds self accountable to consistently achieve meaningful results.
- Sets challenging goals and strives to deliver high performance.
- Takes ownership of work and responsibility for actions.
- Stays focused on tasks despite disruptions or obstacles.
- Maintains high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Follows policies and practices and adheres to the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
- Demonstrates our core values; shows consistency between spoken words and actions.
- Is reliable and honors agreements and commitments.
Appropriately identify and manage risks, in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and with Company Policy.
Ethics and Trust
Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
3. Technical Competencies for your Role - what are you expected to know?
Have an understanding of the payments landscape, and how ISV’s, gateways and acquirers work together.
Have an understanding of the sub-vertical areas that the role holder is working within to gain knowledge for the customer needs, and how the partner portfolio will grow to address them.
4. Qualifications Required to perform your Role?
Relevant experience either within acquiring, or via related payment or sub-vertical background.
Excellent English and Polish language skills (Polish native preferred)
5. We offer:
- Full time position, employment agreement
- Company car
- Excellent medical package (Luxmed with dental package)
- Multisport card
- Language courses
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - everyone will find something for themselves
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.