A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
At TravelBank (a U.S. Bancorp company) you will have the opportunity to work in the travel and fintech industries serving some of the fastest growing companies in the world. As a member of the development team you will be a driving force in the culture of our engineering team as well as having an immediate impact on the product we deliver to our customers.
At TravelBank you will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced management team and global partners in a startup environment with the full support of the 5th largest bank in the U.S., as we serve some of the fastest growing companies.
You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grown, and exited venture funded businesses. TravelBank was named one of the Best Companies for Remote Workers. In 2021, TravelBank was acquired by U.S. Bank (NYSE: USB) to accelerate the bank’s payments strategy.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and executing both manual and automated tests scripts. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to ensure our applications are thoroughly tested.
• Collaborate with product owners, designers, and engineers to plan and refine upcoming work
• Design, implement, execute and maintain both manual and automated tests for api, web and mobile applications
• Identify and document bugs
• Participate in code reviews of automated tests
• Assist in various types of testing, including functional, regression, smoke, exploratory and acceptance
• Participate in team discussions on how to improve our testing practices, tools and processes
• Understands a feature’s purpose and its impact on our customer’s workflow
• Ability to communicate complex problems in a clear and concise manner
• Highly motivated to work collaboratively with the team to deliver a high quality product to our customers
• Experience with Playwright, Cypress, XCUI, Espresso or similar test automation tool
• Solid understanding of git or other source control systems
• Experience working in a CI/CD environment
• Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
• 1+ years experience testing Web, iOS, Android applications
• 1+ years experience testing REST APIs
• 1+ years experience writing automated tests
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.