Payments Partner Enablement Manager
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- The Partner Enablement Manager is a hybrid Risk and Compliance Manager position located in Knoxville, TN
- The role is part of the Payments Chief Risk Office (CRO) supporting Elavon and requires Payments CRO and Elavon experience
- The position will manage 4 hourly risk professionals who perform underwriting and administrative tasks related to Third Party lifecycle activities (Onboarding/Set Up, Contracting, Annual Reviews, and Terminations)
- Manager is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely execution of assigned activities
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Typically, more than six years of applicable experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Prior management experience of 2-3 years
- Proficient use of Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact Payments
- Advanced understanding of Payments’ operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Thorough knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong leadership and management skills of processes, projects, and people
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Applicable professional certifications
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $91,290.00 - $107,400.00 - $118,140.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.Job postings typically remain open for approximately 20 days of the posting date listed above, however the job posting may be closed earlier should it be determined the position is no longer required due to business need. Job postings in areas with a high volume of applicants, such as customer service, contact center, and Financial Crimes investigations, remain open for approximately 5 days of the posting listed date.