Pilot Flying J
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
This position will assist with the implementation of a new contract management system (Icertis) as well as assist with the management and tracking of contract requests.
- Assist with the implementation and development of new contract management system and serve as Icertis System Administrator subject matter expert from both a technical and legal perspective
- Develop contract forms and clauses to support organizational goals
- Attend training as the Icertis System Administrator and demonstrate proficiency
- Help with the implementation of AI in the contract database
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects in motion, and take detailed notes to share with legal stakeholders
- Create and manage legal contracts in which Pilot participates, including making sure all parties to the contracts fulfill their obligations and responsibilities
- Route contracts for signatures and track contract expirations and renewals
- Enforce authority matrix and key sign off on contracts
- Participate in contract negotiations and drafting
- Help analyze potential risks or conflicts posed by a contract and ensure contracts comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is highly preferred but would consider requisite related experience.
- 3+ years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law
- Has strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Experience with Icertis Contract Management Platform
- Strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience as a system administrator with responsibility for developing workflows and form design
- Previous experience as a project manager, or coordinating large projects is an asset
- Exhibit strong organizational and time management abilities
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
- Career Sites by Recruiting.com