Technical Lead, Full Stack Engineer
Can UDig It?
UDig designs, builds, and implements technology solutions that deliver on business objectives. People join our team because they are excited to have an impact on the future of our organization, passionate about delivering meaningful results, and energized by solving complex problems. Oh, and they like working with other driven, smart, and authentic people.
UDig is proud to be recognized as a “Best Places to Work” in Virginia and Tennessee. We’re committed to fostering a transparent environment where leadership is accessible, professional development opportunities are abundant, and you are empowered to achieve your career goals. You’ll collaborate and develop deep relationships with teammates in a flexible environment through our 'Work from Anywhere' remote working policy. At UDig, you'll accelerate your success while having fun!
How Things Go Down as a Technical Lead, Full Stack Engineer
A typical day might entail:
- Project standups and check ins
- Application development using your core skills
- Planning and participating in project demos, back log grooming, and more!
- White boarding sessions with project teams and prospective clients
- Leading a project team in the delivery of a solution
- Coaching, mentoring and sharing with other developers
- Career growth through project experience and UDig provided training
Sound Interesting? Here’s the Technical Piece
Below are a few boxes you should be able to check if you’re interested. Don't check every box? Go ahead and apply!
- 5+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using the latest backend (.Net / Java) technologies
- Demonstrated experience using some of the following: .NET Core, Java, C#, ASP.Net, Spring Boot, Dagger
- Ability to convert specifications about business problems into thoughtful and well-executed UI/UX
- Participate in design and code reviews with peers to ensure compliance with standards/best practices
- API Development knowledge using REST and GraphQL
- Understanding of microservice architecture and design patterns
- Understanding and Experience working with Cloud Providers (Azure/AWS) and Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and Git Ops is a plus
- Experience working in an agile development environment using tools like Jira, Linear, or Azure DevOps to manage your work
- Previous consulting experience and experience as a team lead is preferred
What’s in It For You?
We provide continuous challenges, career development opportunities, an authentic and fun community, and an environment where all team members have a voice and make an impact on our business as well as our clients’. Additionally, we offer:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses, annual merit reviews, and career advancement path
- Flexibility through our ‘Work From Anywhere’ remote working policy
- Individual $1500 Training Budget
- Regular team building and social activities (virtual and/or in-person)
- Transparent culture with strong communication and access to leadership
- Great benefits like
- Generous Paid Time Off, company holidays, and parental leave
- Multiple Single and Family Health Insurance plans to choose from
- Dental & Vision coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Optional accident and critical illness coverage
- Matching 401(k)
- ...and more!
We understand the importance of balancing life and work which is why we offer the ability to work remotely alongside opportunities to connect virtually and in-person. We’d love to find someone in our greater Nashville or Richmond community, but will consider candidates outside the area as well. The following are preferred states of residence: AL, FL, GA, IN, KY, NC, TN, TX, VA, WI.